Forgiven and Set Free
Join our Abortion Recovery program.
Sometimes a bandage is not enough...
When you were little, sometimes a bandage and a kiss made the pain disappear; but now that you are older it’s a little more difficult to make your pain disappear. Especially the pain you may be feeling in your heart.
If the pain you are feeling is related to a past abortion, we may be able to help. We don’t offer a quick fix, but we offer the help of women who have gone through it and have been healed.
Deciding to seek help may be one of the hardest decisions you have made, but it may possibly be the best.
At one time in your life someone may have told you that abortion is a quick, painless answer to an unplanned pregnancy. We know from experience and from medical research that this is not true. And for many women it becomes a painful memory with negative consequences.
Take a few minutes to read through the following questions and see if you are experiencing some of these symptoms. If you are, they may be related to post-abortion trauma.
If your answers reflect problems you’ve experienced since your abortion, we may be able to help.
1) Have you changed as a person since your abortion? What were you like before your abortion? How are you different now?
2) Are you affected by physical reminders of your abortion? L.e. babies, pregnant women, sound of a vacuum
3) Have you experienced any of the following since your abortion?
-Struggle with eating disorders
-Frequent unprotected sex
-Increased use of drugs and alcohol
-Suicidal thoughts Repetitive nightmares or flashbacks
4) Have you experienced a numbing of your emotions?
5) Are you unable to talk about your abortion? Do you have feelings of guilt or shame?
6) Has your relationship with men changed?
7) Do you avoid people, places or situations that remind you of your abortion?
8) Do you tend to look at your life in terms of before or after your abortion?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you may be suffering from post-abortion syndrome.
You are not alone.
Many women made a similar decision to yours and have regretted it. But there is hope and healing available for you! If you are ready to be “Forgiven and Set Free” from your guilt, shame and grief, please give us a call at (786) 370-2786, or send us a message using the form below.